Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Introducing Lily-Anne My Yen

This was my first meeting with Lily. She loves her walker and when we met she was so calm but very attentive on me and my actions. It was a very gentle introduction and we spend a lot of time just looking at each other before I put her into my arms.

I was able to spend time with one of Lilyès many nounous who cared for her. There was a lot of love in the room and there is about 4-5 babies to every nounous



She is such a happy baby.



My Sudbury Family - with their son Cedric and their daughter Yasmine


This was taken on March 29th when the families travelled to Vung Tau to meet the babies for the very first time. It was such a special afternoon as we were able to be in the babies room for about 2 hours before we had to leave...and our beautiful babies came back to HCMC with us.
In this video our Vietnamese Hostess was trying to trick me by saying ...are you sure this is Lily. Of course how could it not be all you have to do is look at her hair.























3 comments:

  1. How wonderful you look, holding your beautiful daughter. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,
    Happy tears for you and beautiful Lily! What fun you are going to have with that hair!
    Hugs for you and Lily!
    Tell M that if she feels up to it we would love a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo happy for you! Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete